Saturday, June 25, 2011

House Hunting Once Again...

That's right, another house deal fell through! This time the plumbing was the issue. So back to house hunting and hopefully this time we'll avoid and short sales, forclosures, bank owned, un-occupied houses. We have a few that we'd like to look at so we'll see.

As for school...Kyle starts soon and I will be waiting until fall. I just didn't get everything turned in on time and I need at least 6 credits this summer for financial aid so I'm going to wait until we have the move done and then give it a shot.

Claire is growing like crazy. I haven't done very well with the monthly photos in her cute numbered onsies but I have taken a few new ones of her just being plain cute ;)


 

1 comment:

  1. Love the hat! She is so precious, Amanda! I hope you can find a house that works out for you!

    ReplyDelete