Claire is doing amazingly well with switching to formula. Me on the other hand...I didn't know it would be this hard. I was so worried about her making the transition that I didn't really think about what it would mean for me.
Let's just say that gravity is working today! To stop nursing cold turkey is painful and I am now trying to figure out ways to take care of an almost 4 month old without "hurting" myself. It's not easy but will hopefully get better in the next few days. For those of you that have nursed a child, I'm sure you know the feeling that I'm trying to delicately explain...
Another big thing going of for us is house hunting. We found a house and put an offer in about a month ago. It had a very short deadline for closing and we were almost there when we realized that the house had some major electrical issues. We quickly backed out of the offer and began looking again.
I'm happy to report that we found another house, and have put an offer in on this one. We are patiently waiting to hear if the bank has accepted our offer. Then the fun of inspections and appraisals will begin once again. This time I hope the house passes all of them without any big surprises!

No comments:
Post a Comment