We found another one not too long ago but we put in a verbal offer to see where we were at and sadly the owner owed too much and wouldn't go done on the price. So we went back on the hunt...8 houses in one day!
Good news too...we found one! We have put in an offer, got an acceptance, almost completed the inspection process (but we're not expecting to find much) and our loan is in the process. Less than a month and we should be closing!
In other news, Kyle has started his classes. He was a bit surprised to see the faith topics come up in week one but is so glad to see them in his course work. Pretty unexpected in an education class...even if it is a Christian college.
I have met with the head of the department at Baker and am very happy to report that she is accepting many of my previous credits, so I won't have to re-do much of anything. I will be starting the fall trimester but at Baker that isn't until the end of September. I can't wait!
Since I'm looking to go back to school and will have to drive to Muskegon once a week for classes...and since we're buying a house (a little nicer than our original plan) I'm also looking for a job. Hopefully only part-time but at this point I'm just trying to see what's out there. If I can find something Interior Design related I can also use it as my internship for school, but I'm not going to be too picky right now. I've applied to all sorts of design, AutoCAD, photography and even preschool jobs. Hopefully I'll get an interview somewhere soon...The one rejection so far was a bit disappointing.
She is now loving baby food more than ever and at times it seems that she prefers it to formula. She likes pretty much everything that we've tried, but she wasn't too fond of peaches this last time.
She is desperately trying to crawl, she manages to sit up for periods of time by herself (photo on right) and her eye-hand coordination is really improving. She holds her own bottle, giggles at her puppy (photo on left...not great) and likes to play itsy bitsy spider with Mommy!
Here's a fun photo of Daddy's girl with the storm trooper bobble head :D
No comments:
Post a Comment