We had a great day with friends today. Best of all Claire seems to be feeling better. She's happier, eats more at each meal and naps longer than ever before.
And then came bedtime tonight...
...I was putting her down to bed because she could barely keep her eyes open but as soon as I laid her down she started crying. So I rocked her for a minute, patted her butt and the works. This seemed to calm her back down until I laid her down once again. Claire wasn't just crying...she was screaming at the top of her lungs. So immediately I start to think that she's in some kind of pain (which thanks to a good friend, I realize that I'm not the only one that jumps to this conclusion after having a baby with reflux)
After fighting with her and listening to her scream for about a half hour, I gave up and took her downstairs. This is the face that says it all...and just in case you're wondering, she's as happy as can be now so I'm pretty sure that she's just being stubborn about bed time!
No comments:
Post a Comment