Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Backwards in time???

Not much going on lately.
Still waiting on more info about the house. Claire is feeling much better lately and growing like a weed.

Kyle is officially done teaching for the summer so now we're both home...it's a bit strange, but very nice! He'll be starting school (college) in about a month, and I'll be starting in about a week! That's right, I'm going to start taking classes again.
I've been a bit disappointed with the lack of intrest and sales with Freckles lately and there are only so many things that I want to have hanging in my sewing room. So after some thinking, I am ready to take a few classes and slowly work on my bachelors in interior design, and some day when my kids are all in school I may put it to good use :)

No comments:

Post a Comment