Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Another day...

A dear friend of mine sent me a link today for a household notebook idea...at the bottom of the post was an ad for this ladies e-book. In the first couple pages this is what it says

"Presentable on the outside, but a total

mess underneath. And it felt like that for quite awhile.
My life, that is, not my clothes.

It seemed that in tackling three major life changes: having a new

baby, moving cross country, and discovering a new community, I

had turned my home and my life upside down, inside out, and

backwards.

I was able to limp along for quite some time. While there were boxes

in every corner, I could still put food on the table and clean clothes
on my children‘s bodies. But, even once I hid the half
-unpacked

boxes in the garage, things still seemed out of order. I couldn‘t find

the bills. I couldn‘t find the kids‘ school papers –
or the rulers that

they needed for their math assignments. But I knew we owned

twelve if we owned one!
Life was passing us by, and we were racing to catch up."

This couldn't have come at a better time in my life! I can't wait to keep reading and get the chaos of this house a bit more under control...or at least managable.  Thank you dear friend (you know who you are)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment