Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I'm back...

I know that it's been forever since my last post but things have been very crazy around here...not that they aren't always.

There have been lots of life changes however.
First, we are moved and more or less done with the house buying process. Now the trick is to fix small odds and ends, unpack, decorate and of course get organized! It's a lot of work. I feel like I make great progress one day and none the next. Just have to keep working at it and hope that it's done by the start of the new year! I know that seems like forever away but at the snails pace that I think we're moving at it may just take that long.
Second, Claire is growing faster than ever. She not only has lots to say but she is also crawling. I honestly thought about a month or two back that it would be fun to have another one soon (soon, as in a year or two)...now that she's moving, there are days that I can't imagine being able to keep up with another one. Although it's challenging to get things done and keep her out of the things that are not yet put away, it is a blast to watch her grow and learn new things all on her own.
Third, I am swamped with Freckles. The boutiques want more items and new items. I have orders that have still not been completed and I haven't even started to work on any new fall or holiday items. I have a party booked in about a months time and don't have any new items or photos for a new catalog either. I am surprised at how busy it's been!
Fourth, Not only am I swamped with Freckles, but I am also going to start doing some CAD consulting this week. I leave to meet with the guy in about an hour actually. I can't pass up some good paying work but I also don't know if I'm ready for what I'm getting myself into.

With all that being said...I'm a little lost for words. My thoughts are spinning in my head and I just don't know what to do with them all. Some days I just want to stop with Freckles and just sew things for fun. Other days I want to play around with new items. I also see all of these things staring at me that desperatly need a place to "live" and I want so badly to start decorating and not just unpacking. It all takes time. Time that I just don't seem to have enough of. I can honestly say that I did not expect life to be this busy. I'm not sure why, since even when I was staying home and only prego, I was busy...but this is just chaos sometimes in my mind! I now understand the importance of mommy time and oh so desperately need some. (Which I think that I'll be getting some this weekend!)


A photo just for fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment