Now I am not usually someone that makes new years resolutions but this year I have many goals. First is to get our house finally in order. Another goal is to create a home organization binder.
Included in these two major goals I will be decluttering, organizing with diy projects, making a home organization binder, including a finance section, meal planning for a full year, and last but not least setting myself a daily routine and cleaning schedule.
In order to do all of this practically I have been scouring the internet for many different ideas and tutorials. I have found many helpful free printables as well. Pinterest has been an amazing tool for this. I'm hoping to fill you in on some of my more detailed plans once I have them established. Can't wait for some change!
As for the holidays, they were great. It was nice to have so much family time with Kyle being home. We got to see a lot of family for Christmas too. Claire seemed to enjoy hamming it up for everyone and we are all very grateful for all the gifts...especially the new toys to help entertain Claire :)
I don't have any photos on this computer...so you'll have to check out facebook for those. I'll be reporting back soon with progress...I hope!
No comments:
Post a Comment