Monday, August 8, 2011

Closing countdown...

We were supposed to close on the house in Saranac today but our lender wasn't able to get the paperwork ready in time (grumble, grumble...) so we are supposed to be closing next Monday instead.  We are very excited and anxious to get into our new place. We have slowly started packing. It's hard to pack too much because I find myself needing things unexpenctantly and end up digging through boxes. 
For those that are interested we will be having one last (we hope!) moving party and that will be followed by a house warming party for those that can't help us move. I will let you know of the details a little later.

As for school...Kyle is almost done with his summer college course but sadly he will be heading back to work in a few weeks. He's really looking forward to teaching again but I know that it will take us girls some time to get used to him being gone all day again. However I'm sure we'll manage ;)

I have changed my plans for school a bit and currently don't have anything official planned for the fall. With that being said, I also stopped looking for a job. I'm definetely not ready to leave Claire for full days and we're working on our ever changing budget to see if we can pull it off.

Claire is still growing of course. She got to have a fun playdate last week, is now eating #2 baby food and sitting up mostly on her own. She'll be 6 months tomorrow too! But don't let me forget...Pickle is 2 today!!!

I suppose that's all the updates for us today. Hopefully I'll have more frequent ones soon that will include us closing on a house!

No comments:

Post a Comment